Which iPad should I buy? Black or white iPad, 16GB, 32GB or 64GB. In total you have 6 possible combinations to choose from and it is a difficult decision. I have used them all and here is my perspective.
Black or White iPad?
The black iPad is better for viewing movies and makes colors appear more saturated. This means colors look more colorful on the black iPad.
The white iPad looks cleaner and prettier. The white ipad also looks new and fresh in design because the ipad 1 and 2 were black so people instantly know you have the new ipad when they see
Many people say the black iPad is for men and the white iPad is for girls. I don’t agree with this because it is just colors. How can a color prefer a gender?
I personally have the black Ipad 3. Sometimes I regret buying the black ipad and wish I’d chosen the white iPad because it looks nicer but then I stop caring. It’s just a color and whichever you choose you will sometimes feel regret.
I recommend buying the iPad that matches your desk setup or go to the Apple store and see them yourself and choose.
Which iPad 16gb or 32gb?
Buy the iPad with the most memory you can afford.
If you are on a very strict budget then buy the 16GB ipad. But only if you cannot afford the 32GB IPAD. Even though the 32gb ipad has double the hard drive space it feels like three times as much.
I recommend buying the 32Gb if this is your first iPad. Only buy the 16Gb if you never play games or use Garageband for iPad, which is 2 GB to install! IMovie for iPad is 700mb.
16gb is not enough if you play games on your iPad.
So finally, if I was buying an iPad 3 again I would buy the 32Gb black ipad. Remember that whichever option you choose, if you buy from an official Apple store you get the 14 day no-questions return policy if you change your mind and want a different color or size iPad. The Apple return policy will give you a refurbished replacement though so still choose your ipad carefully.
An ipad is an amazing device to buy. Which iPad should you get and how much to spend? Let’s investigate.
Should I buy iPad 1, also called the original iPad – NO. Now that the new retina iPad is out you should never need to buy the basic original iPad 1. The original iPad 1 is now a toy.
Should I buy iPad 2? The main difference is retina screen on the iPad 3 and future upgrades to iOS software for one more year with iPad 3. Only buy an iPad 2 if:
- You cannot afford the iPad 3 retina display version.
- You have seen the ipad 2 and new ipad side-by-side and can’t tell the difference between the screen resolutions. Make sure you do this when watching a HD MOVIE or HD image because safari is not HD even on the new ipad.
- You find a great iPad 2 deal. iPad 2 refurbished versions on the Apple site or on craigslist can be good deals. Be careful when using craigslist to buy things. Do not travel alone with cash for iPads from Craigslist and stay in public places.
- you don’t care about it being useless in just 18 months. Apple supports products for about 3 years with OS updates. After 3 years it is very hard to make apps works because app developers stop supporting the old systems.
Should I buy an iPad 3 or should I buy the New iPad. Yes! I”m typing this article on one now and it is a joy to use. The retina display is beautiful and it has replaced 90% of my laptop time. It also improves your health because you’re not stuck at a desk all the time. If you can afford the new iPad 3 the buy it right away.
buying an Ipad 2 when you already have an Ipad 1?
Someone asked me today, Should they buy an Apple Ipad 2 if they already own the Ipad 1? My advice to them was a fairly clear no. Admittedly, it was not a 100% clear answer of NO. Just a pretty sure its a no on the buy. Here are the reasons I gave:
- Ipad 3 coming in September with possibly rumored to be retina display. Thats just 6 months away to the ipad 3. At the moment, the Ipad 2 display is a significantly lower resolution than what it should be as far as i’m concerned. It needed to have the retina display, but apple and steve jobs decided not to go for it. It just really seems like the Ipad 2 is Continue reading
Why to buy an ipad 2 now rather than later:
* Much slimmer, lighter design
* Much faster GPU custom built to run the best app store games
* CPU speed doubled, meaning pages load faster
* Thats pretty much it!
With a $100 price premium over a second hand ipad, is it worth it? well thats up to you to decide. You can sit there and keep reading review after review but at the end of the day you need to stop and make a decision. Will you buy? RIGHT NOW. knowing what you know? I did. Heres a link to make it easy.